Questex is hosting the largest gathering of the tea industry at World Tea Conference + Expo, the leading tea event, which will be co-located with Bar & Restaurant Expo, North America’s premier conference and expo for the bar and restaurant industry.
The events take place March 21 through March 23 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, and details are available at WorldTeaExpo.com.
World Tea Conference + Expo was founded in 2002 and this year marks its 20th Anniversary. It's North America’s leading tea event focused on the business of tea with unique sampling, tasting and education on how to profit from tea. The conference and expo attracts the national and international tea community, including buyers and decision makers from retailers, grocery, hotels and distributors, to foodservice, tea shops, gift and gourmet shops, plus many others.
World Tea’s 20th Anniversary Celebration
Attendees can participate in the 20th Anniversary Celebration by attending a ticketed event on Monday, March 21 at the Westgate Hotel & Casino from 6 to 8 p.m. (in Ballroon A). The celebration ticket is an additional $50 and includes hors d’ oeuvres, complimentary beverages and a chance to meet with longtime friends and colleagues (tickets can be purchased on site at registration or at the door). The party will present the past and the present and provide a walk down memory lane with images from over the years.
Win the Grand Prize at the 20th Anniversary Celebration
Attendees of the 20th Anniversary Celebration will also have the chance to win a grand prize – a trip to the 2023 World Tea EXPO in Hadong, Korea, May 4 to June 3, 2023 – during a special raffle. The grand prize includes: two tickets to attend World Tea EXPO Hadong in 2023 and accommodations and meals for seven days (airfare not included).
In addition, attendees will have the chance to win gift basket donations from: Glenburn Tea Direct, Jeni Dodd Tea, ITO EN, SerendipiTea, The Tea Smith and The Great Mississippi Tea Company.
“We are excited to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of World Tea Conference + Expo and celebrate the impact it has had on the industry,” said Tim McLucas, vice president, Bar & Restaurant Group, Questex. “With so much support from attendees, suppliers and speakers, some of whom were present at the first ever event, it is important that we celebrate this important milestone and prepare for another 20 years of successful industry collaboration and progress. This will be the most important tea gathering of the year to reconnect with industry professionals and get back to business.”
The event will also feature a two-day expo floor, where attendees will be able to taste new flavors and be the first to discover the hottest trends and products to hit the market.
Event highlights include:
- Tea Bar: The Tea Bar is a dynamic experience at the event, displaying the latest teas, tea products, mocktails, cocktails and innovation that is shaping the industry. Attendees will be able to sample the latest teas from around the world and network with suppliers and distributors while learning how teas and innovative products are shaping the future of the tea industry.
- New Business Launch Pad: Launching a new tea business in 2022? Looking for ideas and education to support your business growth? Join this interactive supplier hub to find the latest products, knowledge and expertise designed to present the future of the tea industry.
- New Flavors and Products on the Expo Floor: Just some of the exhibitors and sponsors include Australian Native Products, Dethlefsen & Balk, Firsd Tea, Flowerhead Tea, Harney & Sons Tea Co., International Tea Importers, Label Solutions, Menna Life, Nepal Tea, Starry Foods, Teasy, The Beauty Tea Company, The Chai Box, Xiaos Tea Industry Group Co., Ltd. and many more.
- Kick-off the conference with the Tea Tasting and Pairing at the Silk Road Asian Bistro on Monday, March 21 at 2 p.m. The exclusive event has a limited capacity; tickets must be purchased at registration for $125 per person. Learn about the how the dynamic flavors of tea with can transform the taste and texture of food. The tasting will be led by Shunan Teng from Tea Drunk, an avid tea educator and the instructor of Ted-Ed lesson “The History of Tea.” Guests will enjoy a curated tasting featuring six Chinese tapas-style dishes and six distinguished Chinese teas from historic terroir.
- The conference and expo will also include the Devan Shah Tea Tycoons competition and awards. The live competition will take place on Tuesday, Mar. 22 from 4 to 5 p.m. on the NxT Stage for all attendees to watch. The Devan Shah Tea Tycoons is an exciting, entrepreneurial-focused competition and awards program for the tea industry. It's an opportunity for new tea businesses to receive the ultimate in marketing exposure, as finalists pitch judges – similar to television programs where entrepreneurs pitch their groundbreaking businesses.
Don't Miss the World Tea Conference + Expo,
March 21-23, 2022
To book your sponsorship or exhibit space for 2023, contact:
(for companies A to G)
e: [email protected]
(for companies H to Q)
e: [email protected]
p: (917) 258-8589
(for companies R to Z)
e: [email protected]