Numi Organic Tea offers these five tea popsicle recipes as a healthy, refreshing way to cool down during the hot summer months. They also a offer a fun format for enjoying some of your favorite teas.
TURMERIC COCOA BREAKFAST POPS
Author: Jerry James Stone
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅓ cuprolled oats
- 2tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1tablespoon Numi's Turmeric Cocoa Golden Latte mix
- 1½ cupcashew milk
- 2tablespoons peanut butter
- Whileyou can make this recipe in a blender if you like, I suggest a food processorfor the best and most consistent results.
- Tostart, add the rolled oats and pulse until they are ground to a flour likeconsistency. Add in the cocoa and turmeric latte mix, and pulse a few times.
- Nextyou're going to add in 1½ of the banana, cut into chunks, along with the cashewmilk and peanut butter. Puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Thinlyslice the remaining banana and line the inside of the popsicle mold with theslices. This mixture makes about six popsicles.
- Dividethe mixture between the molds and add the popsicle sticks.
- Freezethe pops for at least six hours before serving. To remove the popsicles fromthe mold, fill your sink with room temperature water, just enough to submergethe mold in. Dunk, but don't submerge, the mold in 20 second intervals, untilthe pops can easily be removed.
4 ICED TEA POPSICLES
Author: Holly Rose
Recipe type: Iced Tea Popsicles
Serves: 4 60mlpopsicle per recipe
- ¼ cup Numi Holistic Purpose Teasan
- ¼ cup rice milk
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp oatmeal (GF)
- 1 square of chocolate shaved
- ⅓ cup of Numi Holistic Vision Teasan
- 2.5 tsp of agave syrup
- 1 tsp of fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup of Numi Holistic Balance Teasan
- 1 slice of watermelon (deseeded and transformed into ¼ cup of Watermelon Juice)
- 1.5 tbsp of agave syrup
- 1 tsp of fresh lime juice
- pinch of sesame seeds for the garnish
- 1 cup of Numi Holistic Embrace Teasan
- 1 fig (blended into a fig mixture of which you will use 3 tbsp)
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- 2-3 tsp of agave syrup (to taste)
- 1 tbsp of rice milk
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- PURPOSE: Make a cup of Purpose tea and let it seep and cool.While the tea is cooling, add the rice milk, agave syrup and oatmeal to yourblender. Once the tea has cooled, add it to the blender and blend it togetherso the oatmeal becomes liquid. Place the mixture it in the popsicle maker (makesure it’s BPA free!), garnish with chocolate shavings, and stick it in thefreezer.
- VISION: Make a cup of Vision tea and let it seep and cool. Oncethe tea has cooled, pour ⅓ of the cup into a bowl, mix in the agave syrup and lime juiceand mix together. Place the mixture it in the popsicle maker (make sure it’s BPA free!), garnish with edible flowers, and stick it in the freezer.
- BALANCE: Make a cup of Balance tea and let it seep and cool.While the tea is cooling, put the watermelon in the blender and blend untilsmooth, remove the juice and measure out ¼ of a cup to place back in theblender. Add the lime juice to the ¼ of a cup of watermelon. Once the tea has cooled,pour it into the blender with the ¼ of a cup of watermelon juice and the 1tspof lime juice. Blend it all together. Place the mixture it in the popsiclemaker (make sure it’s BPA free!), garnish with sesame seeds, then stick it inthe freezer.
- EMBRACE: Make a cup of Embrace tea and let it seep and cool.While the tea is cooling, put the fig in the blender and blend until smooth.Remove the fix mixture and place it into a bowl. Measure out 3 tbsp of the figmixture and place back in the blender. Once the tea has cooled, add it to theblender as well along with vanilla, agave syrup, rice milk, chia seeds,cinnamon and salt. Blend until smooth. Place the mixture it in the popsiclemaker (make sure it’s BPA free!), garnish with edible flower petals, then stick it inthe freezer.