- Eloments Organic Vitamin Tea – Julie Hirsch and Nicole Lamond
- The Great Mississippi Tea Company – Jason McDonald and Timothy Gipson
- NitroTea by SouthmaTea
Best Global Tea Excellence
Recognizes sustainability and social programs, processing innovations, labor condition improvements, etc.
- ITO EN
- Elephant Origins
- Jeni Dodd, Jeni Dodd Tea (for awareness of tea growers in Nepal)
Best Tea Product
Honors eco-friendly or creative products, including tea blend development, teapots, tea infusers, design, etc.
- Silverback Sparkling Tea by 3 Mountains
- The Scents of Tea
- BRU by BRU TEA
Best Service Excellence Award
Commends tea presentation and customer service that promotes growth in consumer awareness and tea appreciation.
- The G.S. Haly Company
- Té Tea
- The Art of Tea
Best Tea Startup
Recognizes a new tea business that’s a shining example of how to do things right.
- Asheville Tea (United States)
- Fusspot Collagen Beauty Tea (Australia)
- Teko | Traditional Icelandic Tea Blends (Iceland)
Best Tea Advocate
Honors a person or company that represents tea in a positive light by using a new approach, or by lecturing about tea or using tea in a meaningful way.
- Nicole Burriss, Owner, Taste All the Teas Special Events
- Ramaz Chanturiya, Chairman, Tea Masters Cup
- Sharyn Johnston, Founder & CEO, Australian Tea Masters
Best Tea Campaign
Recognizes the best tea campaign, which includes new branding ideas, marketing efforts, ad campaigns, events, product promotion and other fresh ideas.
- Northwest Tea Festival – Julee Rosanoff and Doug Livingston
- Flying Tea Kits by Café Barnabas
- Rose Glow Tearoom – Fallon Keplinger
Best Tea Publication
Honors the best tea publication, blog or other media outlet that covers tea.
- T Ching, Babette Donaldson
- Tea & Coffee Trade Journal, Bell Publishing
- TeaTime, Hoffman Media
Best Tea Video Content
Distinguishes the best use of video to enhance tea promotion or to promote tea products.
- “Sherpa Chai Story” by Pemba Sherpa
- “Matcha Art” by ITO EN
- “The Untold Story of Tea” by Rui Liu, Grass People Tree (Videographer: Adrian Esterhuizen, Grain Films and Stills)
Best Tea Culinary / Craft Application
Highlights the best in craft and culinary tea applications in food and beverage.
- TeaClassics – Yoon Hee Kim
- Eat More Tea – Lisa McDonald, Owner, TeaHaus
- Hoplark Hop Tea – Dean Eberhardt and Andrew Markley
In addition to the announcement of the 2020 World Tea Best of Award winners, the World Tea Virtual Summit will feature tea industry leaders who’ll explore the global state of tea, opportunities and challenges, trends, and how to stay relevant in 2020 in both product development and messaging, among other topics. Registration for the digital event, along with the full conference program, is available here.