Lydia Kung owns VeriLeaf Fine Teas. As a tea importer, she samples teas on a daily basis. She has a passion for tea's traditions and surprises. Tea can still astonish and reveal new characteristics and this is what makes tea special to Lydia. She will apply her diverse tea knowledge as a judge in the Spring Hot (Loose Leaf) Tea Competition this September.
- How did you learn about tea?
- What are your criteria for judging hot tea?
- For how many years have you been judging this competition?
- What do you hope to see in the competition this year?
- What do you hope competitors and those who follow the competition will take away from it?
- What kinds of teas do you usually drink and why?
- What is your favorite tea memory?