Bird & Blend TeaCo.
United Kingdom-based Bird & Blend Tea Co. wasfounded by a couple who met in college and began packing tea at home. In thelast three years, the company has grown to have 8 retail stores and an onlinebusiness.
Bird & Blend Tea Co. offers the following Limited EditionChristmas Teas:
- SnowballTea: Ceylon black tea, cocoa shells,desiccated coconut, cocoa nibs, red cornflowers, vegan marshmallows;
- MulledCider: Apple pieces, ginger, rosehip, hibiscus, cinnamon, cloves, lemonpeel, flavor;
- Fairytaleof NY: Rooibos, cocoa shells, coffee beans, roasted dandelion root, naturalflavouring;
- SaltedCaramel Lebkuchen: Sri Lankan black tea, ginger, apple pieces, cinnamon,rosehip, cardamom, cloves, orange peel, natural flavouring;
- HazelnutRocher: Sri Lankan black tea, cocoa nibs, caramelised hazelnut, cocoa shells, sprinkles,stabilisers, colours, anti-caking agent, natural flavouring;
- GingerbreadChai: Rooibos, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla pieces, mallow flowers, flavor;
- MincePie Sticky Chai: Sri Lankan black tea, cinnamon, almond pieces, orange peel,pomegranate flowers, natural flavouring, fresh ginger, cardamom, ground ginger,fennel, cloves, coriander seeds, peppercorns, wildflower honey; and
- GingerbreadChai Matcha: Ginger, maca, Japanese matcha green tea, rooibos, cardamom,cinnamon, natural flavouring granules, liquorice.
The company can be contacted at: [email protected].
Elsternwick, Victoria, Australia-based online tea shop Madame Flavour offers its LimitedEdition ChristmasTea Collection. It is comprised of 12biodegradable pyramids of two Christmas teas: Crème Caramel Breakfast, and Earlof Christmas, which are packaged in a 25 gram box .
Crème Caramel Breakfast is a malty mixture of Ceylon andIndian Assam teas, caramel, and natural vanilla flavoring.
Earl of Christmas is a blend of Ceylon and Indian Assam teas,red safflowers, natural bergamot flavoring, and Australian lemon myrtle leaf.
Stash Tea Company
White Christmas tea is a blend of delicate white tea, PacificNorthwest peppermint and ginger. The teabags do not contain microplastics andare made of 100% cellulose fibers.
White Christmas tea was discontinued in 2016, and avid fansof the tea contacted Stash Tea asking the company to bring back their belovedblend. "White Christmas has been a cult favorite since its initialintroduction," said Daniel Kerbel, Global Marketing, R&D, andeCommerce Director of Stash Tea. "We wanted to honor the request of ourloyal brand fans and bring back White Christmas as a special occasion duringthis festive time of year."
This seasonal tea is available exclusively onlinewhile supplies last.
The Coffee Bean &Tea Leaf
The Los Angeles-based Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf launched its gratitude-focused seasonal drink menu in November. The company is also now offering the option of oat milk with their beverages.
Among the list of five holiday beverages is the Winter DreamTea Latte, a blend of black tea, rooibos, spices and vanilla. It is perfectfor those who like a warm Winter beverage with a balance of sweetness andspice.
The Winter Dream Tea Latte will be available at participating outlets through January 7, 2020. For additional details, visit www.coffeebean.com.
Palais des Thes
Paris, France-based Palais des Thes Christmas Limited Edition tea, Le The Merveilleux is the company’s original creation of green tea, apples, cinnamon, carmelized almonds, pistachios and cornflower petals. The blend coincides with the festivity of the holiday season and pairs well with desserts.